In the latest episode of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, fans bid farewell to renowned jockey Frankie Dettori. As the first contestant voted out by the public on December 3, Frankie took to X (formerly Twitter) to express his gratitude to the supporters who stood by him during his time in the jungle.
In a heartfelt video address, Frankie shared, “Hi everyone. Just to say I’m out of the jungle. It was an amazing experience, thank you for all your support, love you all. I can’t reply to all the messages, but I’m going to see you all soon and thank you again. Take care.”
Jungle Arrival and Companionship
Frankie, joining the camp as a late arrival alongside former boxer Tony Bellew, quickly adapted to jungle life with his fellow campmates. Despite the early exit, his positive demeanor and camaraderie with others left a lasting impression.
The Public Vote Drama
The tension rose as the public vote placed Frankie in the bottom two alongside YouTube sensation Nella Rose. The verdict announced Frankie as the celebrity bidding adieu to the camp. However, rather than disappointment, he expressed excitement at the prospect of a luxury hotel stay.
Reunion with Loved Ones
Post-elimination, Frankie was joyously reunited with his wife Catherine after crossing the iconic jungle bridge. The genuine emotions displayed added a touching element to his departure.
Exit Interview Revelations
During the exit interview with hosts Ant and Dec, Frankie revealed his pick for the jungle champion: Made in Chelsea star Sam Thompson. Describing his time on the show as “surreal” and an “adventure,” he humorously admitted he wouldn’t miss the challenging rice and beans diet enforced in the camp.
In conclusion, Frankie Dettori’s journey on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! was a rollercoaster of emotions, camaraderie, and unexpected twists. Despite his early exit, Frankie left an indelible mark on the hearts of viewers. As the show progresses, fans eagerly anticipate the unfolding drama and the eventual crowning of the jungle champion. Stay tuned for more thrilling episodes!
Q1: How did Frankie cope with the challenging jungle diet?
A1: Frankie humorously admitted during the interview that while he had been dieting for 30 years, the rice and beans diet in the jungle took it to another level.
Q2: Who did Frankie Dettori want to see as the jungle champion?
A2: According to his exit interview, Frankie rooted for Made in Chelsea star Sam Thompson to be crowned the jungle champion.
Q3: Was Frankie disappointed about being voted out?
A3: Surprisingly, Frankie showed excitement at the prospect of a luxury hotel stay, demonstrating a positive attitude despite the early exit.
Also Read Other Links : –
- Steelers’ Quarterback Woes: Pickett Out, Trubisky Steps In
- The Thrilling Showdown: Packers Triumph Over Chiefs, 27-19
- Eagles Face Tough Defeat Against Dominant 49ers: Game Recap
- Chelsea vs Brighton: Team Shake-up Unveiled at Stamford Bridge
- City Denied by Late Spurs Leveller in Six-Goal Thriller
- Can the Young Pugilist Dominate the 140-Pound Division?
- Michael Conlan vs. Jordan Gill: A Stunning Upset in Belfast’s SSE Arena
- Florida State Clinches ACC Title Against Louisville
- Arman Tsarukyan’s Spectacular Knockout Propels Him to UFC Stardom
- Dominating the Gridiron: No. 7 Texas Triumphs in the 2023 Dr Pepper Big 12 Football Championship with a 49-21 Victory
- Inmate Charged with Attempted Murder After Stabbing Derek Chauvin
- Sandra Day O’Connor: Pioneering Supreme Court Justice Passes Away at 93
- King’s Greek Flag Tie Sparks Diplomatic Speculation at COP28
- Macaulay Culkin: A Walk of Fame Reunion with Catherine O’Hara
- Timothée Chalamet’s Top Film Pick: A Sweet Dive into the World of Willy Wonka
|👉 CLICK HERE